A software company’s highest priority is to satisfy its customers through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
DevOps aims to decrease a product’s time to market by encapsulating and shrinking the amount of work needed to develop, test and deliver software changes to customers.
The convergence of development methodologies and delivery solutions has paved the way for numerous companies to reap huge financial and organizational benefits.
Course Level : Professional
This course teaches you how to:
Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
Design, develop and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS and other open source tools
What is CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment) ?
Understanding Different design patterns on Deployment
This course is intended for:
IT Professionals with >= 1 yr of work-experience
Intermediate-level software developers
IT Professionals targeting :
AWS Certification : DevOps Engineer
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
Familiarity with AWS services
A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- AWS Cloud Essentials Course (AWS Core Knowledge)
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and Identifying Cost Control Mechanisms
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Building Your First Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Working with Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Maintaining High Availability with Auto Scaling (for Linux)
- Working with Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Creating Amazon S3 Buckets (setting policies)
- Serving & Caching Files with CloudFront CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Launching Amazon EC2 Instances with Auto Scaling and Amazon CloudWatch
- Logging with AWS CloudTrail
- Creating an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with AWS CloudFormation
Sample Cloud-AWS Projects :-
Configuration Management using AWS services and Ansible.
Application Monitoring using Nagios
(We encourage our candidates to come-up with their own project-ideas which they can showcase at their respective colleges or companies.)