DevOps in Practice
A software company’s highest priority is to satisfy its customers through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
DevOps aims to decrease a product’s time to market by encapsulating and shrinking the amount of work needed to develop, test and deliver software changes to customers.
The convergence of development methodologies and delivery solutions has paved the way for numerous companies to reap huge financial and organizational benefits.
Course Level: Professional
This course teaches you how to:
• Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
• Design, develop and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS and other open source tools
• What is CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment) ?
• Configuration Management
• Monitoring Applications/Resources
• Understanding Different design patterns on Deployment
This course is intended for :
• IT Professionals with >= 1 yr of work-experience
• Intermediate-level software developers
IT Professionals targeting :
• AWS Certification : DevOps Engineer
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
• Familiarity with AWS services
• A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
This course is delivered through a mix of:
• Class-Room Training – Instructor-led
• Hands-on Labs & POC
• Mock/Practice Exams w.r.t. AWS Certification Preparation
Following are the Course Details
AWS Cloud Professional Course
- AWS Cloud Essentials Course (AWS Core Knowledge)
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and Identifying Cost Control Mechanisms
LABS – Hands-On Sessions (9 Labs)
AWS Cloud Professional Course Labs
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Building Your First Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Working with Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Maintaining High Availability with Auto Scaling (for Linux)
- Working with Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Creating Amazon S3 Buckets (setting policies)
- Serving & Caching Files with CloudFront CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Launching Amazon EC2 Instances with Auto Scaling and Amazon CloudWatch
- Logging with AWS CloudTrail
- Creating an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with AWS CloudFormation
Project Work and Certification :-
Sample Project 1
Configuration Management using AWS services and Ansible.
Sample Project 2
CI/CD using jenkins.
Sample Project 3
Application Monitoring using Nagios
(We encourage our candidates to come-up with their own project-ideas which they can showcase at their respective companies.)
• Post training you shall be awarded with “Zero To One Cloud Certification” by us !
• AWS Certification Preparation (Learning Path)